Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone think it'd look good?

EDIT:

If anyone's bored or cares enough, photoshop some different rims and try to see what looks good. =D
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
they will look good

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Not a fan, it will look aight but not as good as some other rims.

I feel like those belong on a civic.

·
Registered
803 Posts
i do as long as its 16s man
so you think 16 inch spinners are dope? lol

those look like the gt3s. i dont think theyll look good on ludes either. better on civics maybe

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Obviously 16 inch spinners would be dope!

It is really hard to find out what rim you want because alot of rims have been played out and not rare enough, so I guess in a sense you would be kind of original by putting those on your lude. It's your money so I would be interested in seeing what they would look like on a lude, someone thats good with photoshop should do a picture for luderalex if he were to put a picture up of his car (side shot) that way he will save money if he doesnt like the look it would give the car. just a thought.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so you think 16 inch spinners are dope? lol

those look like the gt3s. i dont think theyll look good on ludes either. better on civics maybe
Obviously 16 inch spinners would be dope!

It is really hard to find out what rim you want because alot of rims have been played out and not rare enough, so I guess in a sense you would be kind of original by putting those on your lude. It's your money so I would be interested in seeing what they would look like on a lude, someone thats good with photoshop should do a picture for luderalex if he were to put a picture up of his car (side shot) that way he will save money if he doesnt like the look it would give the car. just a thought.
Great idea, I'll take one tomorrow when it's light outside. =D

·
Oh Gee
2,276 Posts
IMHO. black rims would look dumb.. look like your rolling around on steelies, now if you have a chrome lip, then yes, thats nice but with a dark color.

a bright white, should have rims that shine.. polish, white, Gold, or Red/w chrome lip

1 - 20 of 28 Posts