Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today at the local car meet i go to some guy whipped out some meguires plastx which is in a white bottle. it is actually for the headlights. he used it on some other guys lexus so i asked if i can use some and after i was done with it it looked brand spanking new

directions are pretty simple. all you need is a towel and the plastx

first put some plastx on the headlight and slightly spread it around the whole headlight. after about 5 minutes use a towel or a cloth to rub it and when you do it makes a nice squeaking noise. it practically allowed the light from the bulbs to go out and away!~!~!

i used a bunch of other products like mothers polish nevr-dull and m3 rubbing compound but they either looked shabby or didnt last long mainly i think because of the heat.

i definately recommend this product.

-james yubin oh

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yea, I used that stuff on my headlights because the guy that owned the car before me tried to wetsand them, and needless to say screwed them up. I used the polish with a buffer and know they look crystal clear. Great product.

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
latigidyblod said:
i used a bunch of other products like mothers polish nevr-dull and m3 rubbing compound but they either looked shabby or didnt last long mainly i think because of the heat.

i definately recommend this product.

-james yubin oh
cool... im going to find some of this.

ive used nevr-dull in the past and am not real happy with it. it clears them up some but never enough.

·
12,918 Posts
Yeah most of the time you have to wetsand or the plastx doesn't do crap.. like on dodge caravan lights.
I use the stuff on my faceplate, helmets, taillights.. works awesome.

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
Ford Taurus's are by far the worse i have ever seen with bad headlights, along with peons. They are such shitty headlights and they leak a lot.

Anyways, Meguiars guys are the bomb, all their products are pretty good, and the one that i love is the heavy duty vinyl cleaner and the High Tech wax. A lot less oily than their yellow wax and their gold class isnt too bad. Yellow wax is bad ass but is really oily and leaves a lot of residue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts