Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wandering in your opinions whats the best (i.e. most reliable with least problems, easiest to do, with best performance) stock or nearest to oem setup. like just a straight forward jdmb20 or any hybrid, and im reffering to with some sort of stock IM and header. and is it true that b18 cams will fit into the... b21a1 was it, or was it the b20? anyway just wandering. and wanted to get ur opinions from experience, since i know there are a few ppl aound here with b21a1/b20 hybrids and the like. thanks.

·
Registered
750 Posts
JDM b20a. then you turbo that bitch.

no the easiest is the b20a. its a direct fit. b18, b16, k20, k24, b18ls+b16, k24 with k20a2 head, non of these will go into the car without INSAINLY HIGH amounts of custom fab work.

just go with a b20a

then there is the h22, strong powerful but hard top get in there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was actually reffering to any stock setup thats a direct bolt in, as in anyhting with the b20a, b21a1, b20a5 and so on

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
cai, header, and cam gears set to +4/-4, on either a b20a, or a b21 block with b20a5 head. or a b20a block bored to fit b21 pistons with b20a head, or b20a5 block bored to fit b21 pistons with b20a5 head.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, i just thought that from the way you were talking about other b-series k-series and h22s that u had misunderstood the question. my apolagise. : p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts