Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Dude that sounded raspy as fuck. I'm guessing you have no cat.
Audio is not doing it justice. It sounds alot better in person. deep throaty sound. i have a friend from the 5th gen section that can vouch for it. that was taken on my old shitty cell phone.

And yea its catless but cause MI dont give a crap if ya got it or not.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Running a 2.5" custom exhaust with cat on my all motor h22, with the Apexi WS2 3" turbo mufler to avoid the bottle neck the normal apexi ws2 offers... Sounds ok to me. When cruising around at city speed or outside cities you wont hear it untill you floor it! :)

Got a few vids,

And on the dyno
plenty of noise here, was inside a building..

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have no clue what my headers to my "cat" is but its 3" I believe stainless steel and it has a DC sport 2.5 inch from the cat back that was for a fifth gen modified to fit my 4th... I personally think it sounds good video doesn't do it justice. And also I have no Catalytic converter and it doesn't seem what I would call raspy even though like I said the video doesn't really do it justice. Also the vid was shot on a cold day right after I washed it(yes I clean the inside of my tip lol so there was some water in the muffler)

Edit: I don't know how much it'll change the sound but I do have an F20b lol

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got a Magnaflow oval muffler from 4wheelonline, and 2.5" piping. The rest of the parts are stock. The sound is great and not too loud. It has a deepish tone at below 4K RPM.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Invidia N1 is what’s on my lude. Sounds deep and comes with a choke for the exhaust tip if you want it quieter

21 - 30 of 30 Posts