Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the best lookin BLACK rimms on preludes...lowest price???...what size can i put on my stock lude??? PLEASE PUT UP SOME LINKS>>>my bday is commin up and my mom might get me some rimms

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
aside from the fact that it'd be cooler and u'd appreciate them more if YOU bought them...try searching the garage pics up top on the home page, lotta good stuff to see...if you don't see anything refresh and look at some more, ;).

edit: i forgot...17s or 18s on a 4th gen look best imo, and they fit the best. i don't think i've seen anyone with 19s or bigger on here, so ya...that'd be stupid anyway, lol.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
There is a post on here, I think even on the first page, one guy has about 20 different kinds of rims on his car.
Edit, haha nevermind thats 3rd gen.

Look in your doorjamb it will tell you the rim/tire size that fits on the car stock.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
Check out Machiii.net for Rota wheels. When anyone ever mentions cheap and wheels, I always mention Rota.

Good looking and good quality. If you ask really nicely in the photoshop forum, reaeeaaaeaeaeaellllly nicely, someone may chop the wheel you choose onto a pic of your car.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
111 Posts
i went 18 with 215 tire it looks real good

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
^haha motegis?

id go with 17s if you're going to have a stock body lude. if i was going to kit it at all, i'd go with 18s.

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
16in rota slip streams!!! mmmmmmm. no 18's. 18's are gay. 17in max. if u get 17in with low pro's it will be the same diameter as stock. so u'll have room to lower it. bigger rims means less rotation and more work for your car. well unless they are lightweight. i believe the stock si rims are 22lbs +tires each. but i could be wrong. anyway. read sport compact this months issue. they talk about the truths and myths about cars and bolt on's and one of the things is that bigger rims are bad. so yeah. hoped that helped.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts