Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to hear or see the best and or most unique mod you know of, have seen, or done. I want to try and keep this productive, not anything like a lude sitting on wagon wheels or anything like that.

I must give credit to the Cold Cathode lights in the trunk for this thread, (i would have never thought to use computer lights to light my trunk) because when i saw it i knew i had to do it because it's just that useful.

Fire away!

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
I used white neons for the same effect in the trunk of my white lude. Might do the same thing for this one...

As for what I think is the most unique mod, I'll have to think about it for a while!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
BAM!

it's round, bitch. Don't pay attention to the trash in my car :D

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
SquishyPanda said:
BAM!

it's round, bitch. Don't pay attention to the trash in my car :D
Yea there is another one like this somewhere.... But it looks more clean... Sorry, but props for getting it done.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts

·
12,918 Posts
Hey I get 100% credit for that :lol:
I'm gonna say.. round shifter bezel.. cupholder not so much.. but #1 would have to be my led taillights.. everyone always stares at em :D

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts

For me at least, this mod seperates 97% of the rest of the 3g Luders out there. :p

·
iHeart iVTEC
3,933 Posts
flylwsi said:
hmm.
i'll go with either my tails, my louvered headlight cover, or my intake.

no one has ANY of those 3 mods.

or the oil filter location.
gotta give my vote to fly's tails, unique as your ever gonna get, i think its JDM89luder (or somethin like that) that has skyline tails, very unique as well, but the vette tails look sexxay on the back of a lude...and dont forget your reverse lights fly;)

as for the best/unique mod that helps with performance, i like tonybaker's new intake set-up on his hood, no one has done that before, and it helps a lot at the track with the set-up he runs there.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
hmmm, not unlike the BIG hole in my core support for the filter ;) behind the headlight...

well there ya go.
i don't think anyone has any body mods as unique as my tails (even the skyline tail guys don't have all the bodywork done, unless they're molded into the fenders)

or an intake as unique as mine...

but beyond that...

AEM big rotors. no one has those... ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
ah hem!

Not the best covering job... but i did my best...

I love led lights!

1 - 20 of 439 Posts