Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so yea.. got this idea from clubrsx... was wondering whats the best mod... mods... for our 5th gens thats under 50 bucks!!?!?!???

post up.... (if have any.)

pictures...
links...
comments...

aiiteee lets go!!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Denso or NGK iridium spark plugs, MSD or Moroso distributor cap, full-synthetic oil change, bottle of Red Line Water Wetter, bottle of high-performance brake fluid, Performance Friction carbon-metallic brake pads, have calipers powdercoated or paint them, can of spray paint and sandpaper to paint miscellaneous things here and there, upgraded battery terminals from Street Wires or Tsunami

·
HipHopHeadd
1,339 Posts
converge said:
yeah... that doesn't really work. at all.
Are you talking about the ECU work around? Care to explain why it doesn't work b/c it makes perfect sense to me after I read the write up. Obviously it is not good for heavily modded cars, but for those of us with an intake and exhaust it is useful.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
bigballer8526 said:
ebay coilovers= $10 and shipping= 25 still have 15 dollars left haaha
The worst $35 dollars to spend IMO. A customer at my uncles shop bought some ebay coiloveres and had it put in. 8 days later came back with a cracked coilover. If you want to get coilovers from ebay get the real ones...not these $10 ones:turn:

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
My AEM CAI w/K&N filter-$40
Clearing front and rear turn signals-Free
Painting my SH rims-$10
JDM cup holder-$30
JDM cluster-$30
JDM front ash tray-Came with cup holder
CF trim kit-$40
SH rear deck-$10
Lamin-x-$50.xx
3M front clear bra-$50

bigballer8526 said:
ebay coilovers= $10 and shipping= 25 still have 15 dollars left haaha
I hope you seriously didn't buy ebay coilovers:jehon: you car must ride like straight shit then

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
did anyone say 4-5 cases of beer yet?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
In some cities, you can get a handjob for $50. I doubt they charge a premium for the service inside a moving vehicle.

·
Registered
98 Posts
SquishyPanda said:
In some cities, you can get a handjob for $50. I doubt they charge a premium for the service inside a moving vehicle.
LMAO....a handjob is a mod.............wow wtf :turn:

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
50 bucks? I'd rather do it myself. Handjobs are stupid, i'd rather get nothing from a hot girl than a handjob because i'd want more so bad that i'd just be mad.

·
Registered
360 Posts
wow you got sucked into there ploy///

irolllow said:
Denso or NGK iridium spark plugs, MSD or Moroso distributor cap, full-synthetic oil change, bottle of Red Line Water Wetter, bottle of high-performance brake fluid, Performance Friction carbon-metallic brake pads, have calipers powdercoated or paint them, can of spray paint and sandpaper to paint miscellaneous things here and there, upgraded battery terminals from Street Wires or Tsunami

You do know that there is no difference between Reg. Brake Fluid and High Performance Brake Fluid. None at all, its just a way for the company to charge an extra buck. I work for Auto zone, trust me on that one...

But as for upgrade under 50 bucks.. I'd do the Iridium Plugs. seriously not much your gonna get for under 50 bucks to boost performance these days.

·
Registered
59 Posts
you could buy 10 gallons of race gas....$4.99/gal for 103 octane
I'm all about cheap so I've definitely thought about this alot :) I already have I/H/E, so Ebay intake won't help me. Spark plugs/wires are good, Royal Purple oil with a decent filter + intake filter recharge....

really not a whole lot of performance stuff you can do for cheap. Mostly cosmetic stuff, spray paint, cleaners, throttle body cleaner, etc.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts