Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around the site, but so far I haven't found info on the best manufacturer of body kits, spoilers, lips,..etc.

The thought of mounting a chin or rear spoiler with adhesive or tape doesn't make me feel to secure with my purchase of just 'anything' from Ebay.

Can someone please tell me the best company and website to find quality body products?

Again, I'd like to start with a rear spoiler and chin spoiler/lip.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,360 Posts
You've not found anything because there is no such thing.

OEM Honda accessory lip kits and spoilers are mounted with both bolts in factory locations with double sided tape. Most aftermarket kits will use double sided tape and in some cases require being screwed to the body or the factory side/rear lips. No matter what brand you go with - spoilers end up being double sided taped for mounting for anything flush and thin like the "lip" on the trunk. For larger spoilers, they will be both bolted and double sided.

Any aftermarket kit will require modification as they are made in bulk for a quick sale and are never 100% perfect. So it's really just your preference. Honda kits have long been discontinued so you are only able to get used at this point in time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts