Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had gun metal motegi' mr7's on my prelude.. but now i need new wheels.. I hate the damn potholes, when i drive to the NYC...

My cousin was telling me go for gold and a chrome lip on my black lude, but im still unsure I know gold looks hot on white and blue cars.. but what about black? Or should i stick to typical gun metal or what not?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car...id=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65:2|39:1|240:1318

i found these on ebay for like 440 shipped... what do you guys think? its 40 offset too.. it should be ok, I think? Any opinions are greatly! appreciated or pictures of black preludes with gold rims!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Gold, without a doubt.

I just cracked my second Enkei over the weekend so don't feel so bad. I put a bent rim on as a spare for the next few days because it still holds air.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gold, without a doubt.

I just cracked my second Enkei over the weekend so don't feel so bad. I put a bent rim on as a spare for the next few days because it still holds air.
heya! thanks for ur reply.. what do you think of those rims from ebay i linked to? im more of a 5 spoke guy but multi spokes look pretty good to me now too.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

that first link , that gold its nice but on ebay its goin for like 650 shipped lol damn.. but dont people like the 2 tone gold/chrome lip better than just full gold?

the second link bronze is SEXY!!! but i dont think itll fit the prelude lol 17x9 and 30 offset etc..idk lol

edit: ohh i found the the p45's in offset 45's.. HM still 600+ though =/

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I definitely like the polished lip more than the all gold ones.

If you look for n0rmal's car, I think he had some nice five spoke rims, gold with a polished lip. Just to give you an idea of how they look..

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
yeah n0rmals rims were tight

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
red rota gt3's in 17's

that will fit your black lude, lol nah just kidding, do as you please, gold on black is good!

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
I just ordered my rota P-45F in royal lip bronze, I am so psyched, now all I need is new tires and too sell my old wheels.

·
Registered
455 Posts
These would look good on a black Lude ;)

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just ordered my rota P-45F in royal lip bronze, I am so psyched, now all I need is new tires and too sell my old wheels.
oh p45's are nice lol... i just dont wanna spend 600+ lol..

those green rims.. yea HULKin it lhaha, i think im gonna go for the dr9's in gold..

and NY roads DO suck! -_-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts