Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just wanna introduce myself on this forum. my name is mike and have had my 97 lude for about a year. ive just been lurking around this forum gathering as much info as i can. i purchased my lude about a year ago, and had to travel about 300 miles to get it. this car has been awesome to be as far as reliability goes. when i bought the car cosmetically it wasnt very good, it had a moderate amount of rust, cracked bumpers and a bunch of other crap. but the lude has been good to me and now was the time to show some love back. so i decided to paint it, but i wanted a more unique color so i went with something custom to my liking.. here is a pic when i first bought it

One year later, this is how it stands....

Here is a sneak peek of my suspension..

Please leave your comments whether its good or bad. i do understand that this is a hate it or love it color, but either way im very happy with the work and the color.... thanks for looking

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Ride looks pretty good, but what's up with the muffler?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
deff. a different color. I dont hate it but its not too great lol.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deff. a different color. I dont hate it but its not too great lol.
totally understandable, if you dont like the color, then your really gonna hate the color of the wheels. lets just say my car in a couple weeks will have some funky colored wheels....dont worry no chrome tho but i will update as when the wheels come in.

as far as the muffler, i bought the car like that and just left it on, probably will change for a apexi ws2

·
iamNOTerator
5,945 Posts
not a bad color choice, very original. I like it :)

You have good taste my friend, type-s front lip, JDM fogs and no spoiler is the way to go. I plan on doing the same when I get some money!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not a bad color choice, very original. I like it :)

You have good taste my friend, type-s front lip, JDM fogs and no spoiler is the way to go. I plan on doing the same when I get some money!

i feel you man. hard work money earned to make this possible, plus tax return and stimulis check from last year also helped:bigsmile:

·
Registered
323 Posts
i'm kinda liking the color. some gun metal wheels would look sick on there IMO.

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
hm. i must say. that color...however different...it actually looks good. u pulled it off really really well. very nice. rep

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,260 Posts
Very nice, i really like what you've done! The color is different, the wing delete gets my stamp of approval, and i actually kind of like the "dump" style exhaust tip...

Keep it fresh man, i'm impressed. :)

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
NICE!!!
i love tat color
always seen them in JDM teggy's
i like that muffler its like old school looking,lol
Sweeet another dude wit a type-s lip , :Rock:

·
Registered
823 Posts
i dont really like the color too much but its different so deff thubs up in my book. theres this guy on pz.com WERD he's local on long island his lude is also a different color something deff eye catching tho

·
Registered
198 Posts
I really like the color!! Nice job!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well the color is close to a olive green color during the day but at night it almost looks like a gunmetal color. Thanks for all the comments guys
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
That colors awesome man I really like it.

I'm excited to see it with the rims on and maybe lower than it is now. What type of rims are you getting and what color? I hope there purple haha jp

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looks real good mann and I think that's a j's racing muffler? Idk but wuts next for it?
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
pretty clean. one of a kind prelude- color wise

1 - 20 of 59 Posts