AC belt
Atl belt
Water pump
Air filter
New shocks, front and rear
Front brakes, pads, rotors and calipers
Upper and lower ball joints for the front
Outer tie rods
Found some Gen 3 seats - they are being installed on Tuesday (4/22)
LED headlights with new headlight rings and left headlight bucket
Front and rear motor mount
New stereo coming on Wednesday (4/23)
I"m taking off the OEM side molding (mainly because parts of it were screwed on, other parts were sagging and it looked horrible overall. I bought some plain black molding that I'll install.

I'm going to see about taking the back seat from the gen 3 donor and making it fit into my car for some flow.

Registered
Hey sounds awesome man! As you probably have realized already, this forum is pretty dead. But what you are doing sounds great and there is a group of people that would be really interested in your progress etc. .....check out the Facebook group "Second Gen Prelude Owners Worldwide", that's pretty much the new "forum" for the 2nd gen馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hey sounds awesome man! As you probably have realized already, this forum is pretty dead. But what you are doing sounds great and there is a group of people that would be really interested in your progress etc. .....check out the Facebook group "Second Gen Prelude Owners Worldwide", that's pretty much the new "forum" for the 2nd gen馃榿
lol yep, realized that there isn't too much going on here and I'm part of the FB group - cheers. Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts