Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as you know I am in Japan right now and have been pretty quiet. I am still here, here is my jdm:tounge: ride. It's a 2004 Fit with 80,000km on it. So far, I have a Tien coil-over set, the momo wheel from my lude and the ssr type c's that I just got this weekend. Mostly doing body work on it right now, you know little dings a dents from the previous owner:???: Later
AXL

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
So does this mean I can have your 'lude? ha ha just playing I will visit Japan someday.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, tell me about it. That is the main reason I haven't been active on here. My girl is wrapped up tight in preservation at the present time at an un-disclosed location state side.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Things are a little tough right now, my father passed on the 5th of Jan. still hurts but I'm getting better, I just need someone to rent my house in MD. Paid $5k for the fit, $400 for the tein coilovers and $600 for the type c'd with tires, not a bad deal. Still miss my lude though.
so, life is japan is ripping u off?? lol
good to know u r doing well!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
well, sorry for your dad... it is tough enough when you are abroad and you hear such news!
keep it up bro!
by the way, you should have gotten yourself a lude there!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We only wanted one car and the baby seat was not fitting in the lude. I want to Mugen this one out and then bring back the parts to sell.

P.S. your sig is really [email protected] with my eyes.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Wow, i'm really sorry about your dad. =/

But hey it's nice to see you're still around. You've created some of my favourite 4th gens ever man! I wanna see what you do with this Fit!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, I am still planning this one out.
But hey it's nice to see you're still around. You've created some of my favourite 4th gens ever man! I wanna see what you do with this Fit!
Toxxic, I have seen two INX's driving around here.

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
sorry for ur loss man
keep us updated with the fit!
don't be a stranger!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Glad to hear an update from you.
I miss your lude too man. hehe. you fit looks good :emthup:

Sorry about your dad. It always sucks to lose someone close to you.
Stay safe & keep your head up.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is the latest on the fit.
The laundry list includes;
Tein coilovers w/EDFC
SSR Type C 15x6.5 -35mm
Momo jet wheel
Mugen aero kit
Mugen shift lever & e-brake covers
HKS Exhaust
I also shaved the rear emblem and rear wiper. Still working on the mugen rear lip. Oh and I made some cf centercaps.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts