Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I know this is a huge long shot as this poster probably doesn't exist anymore but maybe someone has one that doesn't really care for it anymore.
I've been looking for this poster for many years and I cannot seem to find one. I found two people who are selling but communication is not the great as its difficult to get in contact with either of them.

Please let me know if you have what I'm looking for, I do not mind if it is second hand as long as there are no rips, strains, bend creases or rounded corners. Bonus points if its already in a frame!

Looks like this:

Thanks
Cheers
Mike
:smilejap:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Dammmmmnnnn man!

Sent from my LGL55C using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
773 Posts
Those are reprints the ones I have are Authentic it came from the guy who sold his prelude on here a long time ago he had an ebp prelude and was in magazines ugh i forgot his user name!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
That's what I'm kind of wondering...and I'm also wondering why you would need the "authentic ones." Its not like car parts where replicas, 3/4 of the time, are complete crap. I might have to get that poster tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,408 Posts
That's what I'm kind of wondering...and I'm also wondering why you would need the "authentic ones." Its not like car parts where replicas, 3/4 of the time, are complete crap. I might have to get that poster tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was thinking. Something as simple as a poster - is too easy to replicate down to the smallest of detail. I would just go with whatever is available. May order one from the above listed site as well!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts