Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 91 si 4ws. Something is draining my battery so I went and got a 12v test light and started pulling fuses, when I got to the seat belt retractor fuse the light went dim but didn't shut off so I took it out charged the battery and now the car doesn't start at all. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Does the starter crank?

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
It's been mentioned before that faulty seat belt tensioners can drain the battery. It's strange that the car now won't start after pulling the fuse. Are you sure you pulled the right fuse?

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Good point if he pulled fuses and didn't put them back that might be why it won't start. That's why I asked if it would crank. If you pulled the clock fuse in the underhood fuse box and didn't put it back it won't start It won't even crank. There are others like the ecu fuse too. Need more info.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I think i have this issue on my 90 h22 swap prelude also, my battery dies in about 2 days maybe. I hear a noise from my door whenever I connect my battery . Curious to see how it's tested or how to fix it. Good luck electrical issues are a headache sometimes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't hear anything when it try to start it except a long beep but not very loud. I pulled the fuses 1 at a time and put each one back. I just replaced the alternator and the battery. Could it be the starter?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts