Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which part of the wiring harness does the Backup Light Switch plug into? Mine is all loomed and taped up,, so i dont wanna hack it all away just to find the connectors.. Any help on where I could look? All of the threads seem to just talk about the connection to the tranny or why the lights dont work at all.. Not where to plug the connectors in the harness.. :sarcasm:

·
Premium Member
16,911 Posts
Which part of the wiring harness does the Backup Light Switch plug into? Mine is all loomed and taped up,, so i dont wanna hack it all away just to find the connectors.. Any help on where I could look? All of the threads seem to just talk about the connection to the tranny or why the lights dont work at all.. Not where to plug the connectors in the harness.. :sarcasm:
so are you still fixing the issues with the H22 since you bought this? I remember you asking questions about buying it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i havent had any real "issues" since the purchase... he's been running solid since i got him.. only a few minor set backs like alternator and axel... now just fixing the little things.. not like i really need reverse lights,, but it kinda gets annoying sometimes..

·
Memento Mori
7,515 Posts
The 2 factory backup switch connectors come out of the harness under the distributor/ex cam angle sensor area.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's exactly what i needed to know!
once again,, mustardcat comes thru with the knowledge!!!
thx bro!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts