Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright look at a prelude and notice the little window on the side...to the right of the driver and passenger window...when i bought my lude i noticed that the car looks great but the rim around that little window is shit...this is a hard question...how do i find the part to put on it so it looks better...im talking about gettin a new piece...its the rubber like thing around the little window...any one got any clues????

·
Registered
152 Posts
Its your 1/4 window weather stripping, I'm pretty sure but "dont quote me" that honda does sell the stripping, I got my car broken into a few years back, and took it to Speedy Auto Glass they replaced the window and the stripping so they must have called honda for the piece. Or they have the stripping already and just cut it to size.

The window replacement was around $200 installed, but if your window is good and the "clips" that hold the window are in good shape I would bet its very cheap to get just the weather stripping done. Hope that helps.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
I was looking around my parts catalog and it looks like it is serviced the same way the 5th gen is. It only comes with the glass. Sorry to give you that answer but thats the way it looks. Can't get just the rubber.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts