Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
ahhh damn it...you had to open the whole Vtec on a b20A thing...to get the oil to the VTEC head you have to tap the oil pressure switch with a t fitting and hook it back in along with an oil feed line and put that in the head so the engine gets the same amount of oil that the vtec would naturaly. THough I am contrubitiong to this reminds me of the old discussion...What came first the chicken or the egg. Yet with this it can be proven and done. But why the hell keep talking about it. TI's been done, with nominal issues. Redrill head studs and fab up your own headgasket. Though the word fab to some people is forbidden to think of becuase that would mean doing work, and god forbid people do that. It's easier to pay $300 than to put in 2 hours and pay $30. Including some intelligence and forethought, which more and more people lack. Alas none of this is to people on here. Well a few actuially. Im just ticked that were having the b20A vtec ordeal for the xxxxxx time.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yes noted of the first post and the pic's. The comment was thrown of the b20A vtec as to the effect of my useless tiraid.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts