Honda Prelude Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
Lol i wish no the ones on Facebook most are automatic and some ppl don’t reply idk why and the others on eBay didn’t like my counter offer but it’s others I’m watching shirt for listing them though I just wanted to show what I found right now the main one I’m looking at is this one the man haven’t responded yet it thanksgiving so I under I think one of the ones I posted also on eBay had a axel stuck in the man said they tried to get it out but no luck so far this is what I’m looking at my dad isn’t sure about the 450 he said it’s price is low it could be something wrong with it and the year but yea these three until someone on Facebook reach back out besides one person idk if the si transmission will fit but a dude send me this

USDM Acura Integra Ls B18B1 5SPD MANUAL TRANSMISSION S80 Stick Shift | eBay

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Lol i wish no the ones on Facebook most are automatic and some ppl don’t reply idk why and the others on eBay didn’t like my counter offer but it’s others I’m watching shirt for listing them though I just wanted to show what I found right now the main one I’m looking at is this one the man haven’t responded yet it thanksgiving so I under I think one of the ones I posted also on eBay had a axel stuck in the man said they tried to get it out but no luck so far this is what I’m looking at my dad isn’t sure about the 450 he said it’s price is low it could be something wrong with it and the year but yea these three until someone on Facebook reach back out besides one person idk if the si transmission will fit but a dude send me this

USDM Acura Integra Ls B18B1 5SPD MANUAL TRANSMISSION S80 Stick Shift | eBay
I was also looking at cable trannys as well the si/ys1/y1 trannys

·
Memento Mori
7,528 Posts
Don't buy a cable trans, the mount bolt pattern is different. You must use a hydro trans.

Hmotorsonline is reputable, I've bought engines from them before.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Don't buy a cable trans, the mount bolt pattern is different. You must use a hydro trans.

Hmotorsonline is reputable, I've bought engines from them before.
Ok asking cause they had a cable one but i didn’t know the bolt pattern is different thanks for that. But So I been asking this guy about this transmission in the in the description it came off a b20b block with a p72-2 head do this look like it’s in okay shape

41 - 50 of 50 Posts