Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,034 Posts
... I plan on running a fmu because it’s a pain to upgrade to obd1 and i already have a fmu. ..

Here’s a pic of the bay currently.
View attachment 30093
It is not hard to upgrade too obd1 because the system is technically already OBD1 setup already but is rewired properly with an OBD0 to OBD1 jumper harness.

Here is HAmotorsports.com - 88-91 Honda Prelude OBD0-OBD1 jumper harness
Link: https://www.hamotorsports.com/colle...transmission-vehicles/products/obd0-prel-obd1
Font Event Fashion accessory Circle Electronics accessory

Do not go FMU as it will blow up your low boost setup in a short time. This is why so many have blown their budget builds in weeks and months and sometimes on a first drive.
Do it right the first time.

As for turbo manifolds only one person makes them on demand and he used to be part of this community and then moved onto the NSX crowd.

Here is his site: https://www.foundry3studios.com/product/b20a-t3-manifold

- Basic B20A Log manifold, same fitment as the ludespeed only better designed for more flow.
  • Accommodates 600whp without loss due to large runner diameter, enables fast spool thanks to short runner length.
  • Available in polished, standard, or ceramic coated finish. Stainless flange option as well.

3 week wait for assembly.

Tool Bumper Bicycle part Automotive exterior Musical instrument accessory

Sculpture Musical instrument Bell Artifact Automotive exhaust

Fluid Sink Household hardware Gas Auto part

Bicycle part Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part

·
Premium Member
17,034 Posts
Yeah, I think I will get the foundry manifold. Im gonna do some more research on it and maybe pull the trigger. Here’s a pic of the engine bay so far, I still need to install my new header. View attachment 30155
Its honestly either that or pay for a custom made one off one.
And for the price and quality this one is the better quality and flowing one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts