Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just as 1funryd said don’t go FMU. Terrible idea for many reasons. Get an adapter harness and an ECU with a Honda S300v3. I ran this on my first two setups before doing an H swap (still running it.) The only real bitch is finding a base file.
As for manifold, there are technically a few options. One thing I read about a lot was using a DSM(4g63) manifold and drilling the holes and some clearancing. I never tried this but I’ve heard other people doing it. What I ended up doing (because foundry3 wasn’t around yet) was buying an CAST h22 manifold and drilling the holes. I purchased a new b20a5 exhaust flange gasket and marked the holes and drilled. It sucked and took me a few days but it worked amazing. Never had an issues with leaks or it cracking(because it was cast) only real issue was making the exhaust with the position it put the turbo. PS had to be deleted and it was TIGHT getting past the alternator. If I was doing it again I would buy the foundry3 manifold, although if that’s not an option since your in Canada you still have options.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts