Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I'm just gettin ready to set up with a nos 50 shot (dry) on my b20a jap motor, I'll let you know how it goes,,until then,check the youtube vids for the power display,I ran a 250 wet shot on my 69 chevelle 20 years ago,it was HEAT.:emthup:

*edit*wet is gas and nitrous,dry is nitrous only w/a kit that tells the injectors MORE GAS!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Thats not true. I ran a 75 shot on a stock block and it held up just fine. Depends on ur engines health. And if ur a retard.
well if hes asking if it made a difference... i mean duh its nitrous.

and stock blocks can handle it if they've been built or overhauled.. i would not try it with any original unmolested engine.. 200xxx miles plus nitrous ?? lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
88 si 4ws

I ran a 75 dry shot on my 88.... wasnt the smartest thing ever but i ended up twisting the #3 piston sideways in the cylinder and pushed a connectiong rod through the block.... fun times... i was 18..

NO JUICE NO JUICE imo

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont think that im going to go with the nitrous ,instead im with the slow big boom . its going to be about how loud the stereo is and not how fast it is .with a half wall with 4 12 inch subs the car weights to much to be fast but its gonna be loud.:colgate: thanks for all the feed back though.
I ran a 75 dry shot on my 88.... wasnt the smartest thing ever but i ended up twisting the #3 piston sideways in the cylinder and pushed a connectiong rod through the block.... fun times... i was 18..

NO JUICE NO JUICE imo

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nitrous has always recommended that you run 50% of the manufacturers HP rating is on stock application... So if the advertised HP is 100hp it would be 50hp max addition for NOS to be safe from any kind of engine failure. Also , a wet system would be better for your engine because it is easier to tune.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts