Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Honda Prelude 2.0Si, 1989 Honda Prelude 2.0Si 4ws, 1990 Honda Prelude Si 4ws, etc.
682 Posts
Photobucket is such a crap site that they want you to pay to do the same thing Google Photos and a few others already do for FREE, so we either only get thumbnails or no pics at all. I also am not an active user of photobucket, nor will I become one for the reasons I just mentioned. I too have a couple old write-ups I made here a while back that no one can see the pics on because I no longer use photobucket (because FUCK those guys). I'd like to remedy that problem. I'm also starting a build that I'd like to document and show to everyone that cares to see it on here. Can we use Google Photos on PP to show pics, or must any photo hosting site have a pay gate like Photobucket? This is probably a question for admin or a mod...I'll cc one of them on it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Photobucket is such a crap site that they want you to pay to do the same thing Google Photos and a few others already do for FREE, so we either only get thumbnails or no pics at all. I also am not an active user of photobucket, nor will I become one for the reasons I just mentioned. I too have a couple old write-ups I made here a while back that no one can see the pics on because I no longer use photobucket (because FUCK those guys). I'd like to remedy that problem. I'm also starting a build that I'd like to document and show to everyone that cares to see it on here. Can we use Google Photos on PP to show pics, or must any photo hosting site have a pay gate like Photobucket? This is probably a question for admin or a mod...I'll cc one of them on it.
You can post all the Google pics you want. I don't mind. :D

·
Registered
1990 Honda Prelude 2.0Si, 1989 Honda Prelude 2.0Si 4ws, 1990 Honda Prelude Si 4ws, etc.
682 Posts
Sean informed me via pm a couple weeks ago that PP now can host its own pics, so I've started adding my own. Don't have that many yet, and it'll be awhile before I can edit my write-ups with some fresh photos so they make more sense to people, but I'll tackle it when I can. :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts