Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Some of yous may know I have my own brand of silicone hoses.
Foaley Performance

I'm here to let everyone know that my B20/21A radiator hoses are now available.

All my hoses are hand made with the highest grade of silicone and are double wrapped for a smooth finish. They are the best on the market.

My hoses come in 11 different colours and also have a huge range of universal sizes, from coupling and reducers too 45, 90 and 135 degrees bends.

Here is a pic of the hoses and fitted.

Can see in this close pic, how smooth the finish is.

Here is a pic of all the different colours

I also sell universal vacuum line kits too dress up the engine bay. They also come in heaps of colours.

I would like to get my hoses into the USA market as modifying is big and know my colours and quality is what people would be after. If you know a workshop, work in one or even own one and would like to jump on bored. Please feel free to PM and we can talk about the details.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
What is the price on these so people can know. The gates racing hoses are a well know brand and sell for 50. Your prices can't be to outrages or others will just go with gates. And the other little hoses would be cool but only if they were for coolant.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My hoses retail at $127.20 Aus Dollar.
My hoses are silicone, gates are rubber like OEM ones. Rubber is cheaper to make over silicone but silicone is much, much stronger. This is why you use see silicone joiners for intercoolers. Not rubber ones

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
NOT NOCKING your product but the gates racing isn't just like oem. They use premium reinforcement and EPDM Blue Rubber.

I use gates but bought them before you got these going. I respect your product and If I had the money I would buy a full kit in blue. But that is a lot money.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
here you from gates site. It doesn't matter anyway as gates racing hoses have discontinued.

Gates Racing Coolant Hoses Offer Supreme Protection Under Extreme Engine Conditions. Premium EPDM Rubber Compound Protects against High Engine Temps and Is 10-15x More Resistant to Water Permeation than Silicone Hose. Electro-Chemically Resistant Tube Stock Combats Electrochemical Degradation - the Leading Cause of Premature Hose Failure. Advanced Fiber Construction Provides Exceptional Durability and Resistance to Pressure Extremes.

·
Premium Member
17,268 Posts
here you from gates site. It doesn't matter anyway as gates racing hoses have discontinued.

Gates Racing Coolant Hoses Offer Supreme Protection Under Extreme Engine Conditions. Premium EPDM Rubber Compound Protects against High Engine Temps and Is 10-15x More Resistant to Water Permeation than Silicone Hose. Electro-Chemically Resistant Tube Stock Combats Electrochemical Degradation - the Leading Cause of Premature Hose Failure. Advanced Fiber Construction Provides Exceptional Durability and Resistance to Pressure Extremes.
Well then by your own quote, we need Foaly Performance to fill a need where we were not even aware that we needed one.

So good job Shane!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
yup looks like gates still sell the racing belts but the hoses at least for us are discontinued.

Good luck with your sales Shane. Are you going to offer packages of different hoses like mentioned before or just each ala carte?

Guys check the exchange rate to us dollar that number will drop in what you think your spending. Is shipping on top of that? Are they still being shipped from UK?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I meant by gates being oem rubber, I meant they are rubber like OEM but better but silicone is much stronger.

Yes I will add the rest of the kits. Oil lines I may have to do in braided lines. This is something I'm add next year.

If I can get someone in the US to use and buy my silicone hoses. You'll be able to buy them for about $110 plus post but will only be in the US so it will be cheap. As it is a new brand, it is hard selling as the prices are a bit more but the quality is the best out there. I stand by this as well. If anyone has used Turbosmart hoses. Mine are just as good in quality but have a much better finish.

This is some pics I got of my brand (white) vs a normal quality band (blue)

As you can see, my hoses are much thicker. The finish is almost completely smooth.
My hoses are design to last longer than a OEM one. You buy the hoses and will never have to worry about one going on you.

Yes, my hoses are made in the UK

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Is it me or is the inside rubber with a silicone outside? And why only one stitching? Won't it not hang with high boost like the 3 stitch ones on the left? Not bagging your product just curious. I would be interested in some hoses if they can handle coolant and are pre bent for our cars.

·
Premium Member
17,268 Posts
...I would be interested in some hoses if they can handle coolant and are pre bent for our cars.
Umm.....I think you need to go re-read his first post and look at the picture

I'm here to let everyone know that my B20/21A radiator hoses are now available.

All my hoses are hand made with the highest grade of silicone and are double wrapped for a smooth finish. They are the best on the market.

My hoses come in 11 different colours and also have a huge range of universal sizes, from coupling and reducers too 45, 90 and 135 degrees bends.

Here is a pic of the hoses and fitted.

I think he was pretty clear on this.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
what your calling stitching is actually the web reinforced layer. I see two on his and he may have three and the third is in the white. There is reinforcement in the black then again where it meets the white.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is it me or is the inside rubber with a silicone outside? And why only one stitching? Won't it not hang with high boost like the 3 stitch ones on the left? Not bagging your product just curious. I would be interested in some hoses if they can handle coolant and are pre bent for our cars.
The inside is black silicone, not rubber. It has 3-4 layers of silicone and each layer has mesh on it. As you can see there is a lot more silicone.

Here is a pic of a pink hoses so you can see all the mesh, Can see where the pink and black joins, there is 2.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Sweet thanks for clearing it up. And of course the radiator hoses can withstand coolant Sean I'm not an idiot. I'm asking if the ones he stated to be vaccuum lines can be used as coolant lines aswell. Idk if they are made different or the same because vaccuum lines don't have to take the beating of hot coolant.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
no I would not use a silicone vacuum hose. No reinforcement. However in previous threads he has stated and here that he will offer all prebent hoses for coolant.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sweet thanks for clearing it up. And of course the radiator hoses can withstand coolant Sean I'm not an idiot. I'm asking if the ones he stated to be vaccuum lines can be used as coolant lines aswell. Idk if they are made different or the same because vaccuum lines don't have to take the beating of hot coolant.
As Cubabov said, there is no reinforcement so you can't use them for water lines or oil breathers. It can be use for the over flow from the radiator as it's not a constant running water.

I will also do a 10% discount to all PP members on all my silicone hoses

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am wondering if you are only selling kits. I have upper and lower radiator hoses replaced already, however I need the rest of the hoses.
How can I order them?
I only have radiators hoses available. As it is, I've only sold 1 kit so far so it's hard to do more of there not selling

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I am more interested in the rest of the hoses too. I understand it's hard to sell a lot cause we are a small community but I am sure if you wait there will be interest.
So are you from UK or Australia?

Respect for the good product and for the support!
Mitko

1 - 20 of 30 Posts