Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey,
I'm trying to sell my prelude because I am getting married soon and need to get out of the car payment. I am looking for another crx, ( I had an 89 crx si and loved it). I want a rust free good body one. I'm seeing a lot of swapped ones for the price of stock ones. What experience do you guys have with swapped cars? I'd love a b18 crx cuz the thing would just scoot. Hell, a b16 crx would be quick. Thanks,

Keith

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
uhh B serises motors are nice but still keep the lude luv around and drop a H22 in the CRX!!!! tell ur future wife hey ill get u to the hospital faster than a minivan would lol but ne way i heard the motors are a easy fit becuz its so popular...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I'd love to do the h22 swap, but h22's are still kinda expensive. And the swap isn't easy. I read how they did the Hasport swap in SCC. The h22 crx was bad ass though. Ran 13's with no traction if I remember correctly. Would be a blast.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
If I were you I wouldn't go back to an crx. There starting to become rare and parts for are hard find (at least in my area). From what I've seen poeple are stealing them for parts they need and bump the rest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts