Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i picked up my first prelude its a 1993 prelude S model, im bringing the car back to life. I picked it up from a good friend it was hit pretty hard from the front driver side so i do have my work cut out for me, i'am doing alot to this car full wire tuck and shaved engine bay, iam also building my own wiring harness so stay tunned poitive and negative coments welcome

pictures from when i was picking her up

im planning on getting a JDM H22a for her but for now im rockin a F22a on nitrouse

more pic's i started workng on her this weekend and heres wat i've got done so far, lowered her started pulling all the bondo from the driver side so i can straiten and weld wat needed to be, ganna start doing all the body work to get her ready for paint the car will be Black w/ purple pearl the engine bay/wheels will be turqoise im going with sportmax 002 wheels with a 0 offset low offset lude soon to come.

the engine bay had alot of bondo were it was hit so i took all of it of and im starting to straiten it the best i can and im going to try to use little bondo as possible, im also oing a full wire tuck and shaving the engine bay
heres some interior shots the interior is super clean lmk wat you think........... i still have too clean it though

im plannng on getting a nardi steering wheel
the motor that will be going in till i get another H22 shooting to get a complete EURO R swap :thumbup:

parts that i have and my work place

the car after i did the work and started the tuck

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
looking good so far man, keep up the good work, and good luck, keep us posted

·
Premium Member
7,421 Posts
i would strongly suggest you take the car to a frame shop for them to measure it. Either way, i'll be watching the progress :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would strongly suggest you take the car to a frame shop for them to measure it. Either way, i'll be watching the progress :)
well i do body work and o does my dad hes been fixing things like this for over 30 years now so shes in good hands and ya i do have alot of work ahead of me especially for the things i want to do :spinface:

·
Premium Member
7,421 Posts
if you want to convert the whole interior to black i can sell you every single piece pretty much and for a great price.

·
boosting in progress
169 Posts
If your in Tucson then hit me up. Im setting up a little something and i want powerful Preludes to attend. No bolt on bitches.
when do you plan on having this meet?

·
Registered
888 Posts
WOW

Never knew there was that much space under that trim!!! Adding to to my place where to tuck things at :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
if you want to convert the whole interior to black i can sell you every single piece pretty much and for a great price.
how much for everything??

If your in Tucson then hit me up. Im setting up a little something and i want powerful Preludes to attend. No bolt on bitches.
well im in RioRico,az at the moment but im only 1 hour from tucson so its no problem to go up there... only problem is that my lude isn't done yet but when it is its ganna be killer i can tell you that i use to have a 12 sec. all motor civic (motor was built by me ya thats right i built it bitches) before i got this so im shooting beat that time in this car, but pm me details about the meet and me and my boy will roll up he has a BB1 with an H22a has some work

WOW

Never knew there was that much space under that trim!!! Adding to to my place where to tuck things at :smile:

ya thats were some of my things are going you'll see soon enough

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
damn thats definatly bent and crumpled in some place's, least its in good hands ay.. good luck man .. I look forward to your progress.
yup i got alot of work done yesterday will post pic's later

lol i want ur front amber turn signals!!!!!
buy them

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so yesterday i did some work and i got alot done i sanded down the car to get it ready for paint and took everything out of the bay so i can star welding all the holes shut and fix the driver side.... there are a few dents so im ganna start on those today 02/03/09 and im making a custom color so shes going to be 1 of a kind... the outside is bieng painted a custom purple/blue color that i made =) and the engine bay is going to be turquoise along with the wheels also all paint and body work is bieng don by me =)

·
Premium Member
7,421 Posts
Ahhh i envy you. Your lude is an S model meaning you don't have abs, meaning you don't have to make custom break lines like i do :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ahhh i envy you. Your lude is an S model meaning you don't have abs, meaning you don't have to make custom break lines like i do :sad:
ya thats the thing i like the most about this car :bigsmile:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so yesterday i did some work and i got alot done i sanded down the car to get it ready for paint and took everything out of the bay so i can star welding all the holes shut and fix the driver side.... there are a few dents so im ganna start on those today 02/04/09 and im making a custom color so shes going to be 1 of a kind... the outside is bieng painted a custom purple/blue color that i made =) and the engine bay is going to be turquoise along with the wheels also all paint and body work is bieng don by me =)
now on to the pic's lmk what you think
the wire tuck

then i started sanding all the spray paint primer off and down to the original color that is white going to start fixing all the dents and dings started pulling everything out of the bay and started on that first

after a few hours of sanding this is the finished produst so far enjoy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts