Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i picked up my first prelude its a 1993 prelude S model, im bringing the car back to life. I picked it up from a good friend it was hit pretty hard from the front driver side so i do have my work cut out for me, i'am doing alot to this car full wire tuck and shaved engine bay, iam also building my own wiring harness so stay tunned poitive and negative coments welcome

pictures from when i was picking her up

im planning on getting a JDM H22a for her but for now im rockin a F22a on nitrouse

more pic's i started workng on her this weekend and heres wat i've got done so far, lowered her started pulling all the bondo from the driver side so i can straiten and weld wat needed to be, ganna start doing all the body work to get her ready for paint the car will be Black w/ purple pearl the engine bay/wheels will be turqoise im going with sportmax 002 wheels with a 0 offset low offset lude soon to come.

the engine bay had alot of bondo were it was hit so i took all of it of and im starting to straiten it the best i can and im going to try to use little bondo as possible, im also oing a full wire tuck and shaving the engine bay
heres some interior shots the interior is super clean lmk wat you think........... i still have too clean it though

im plannng on getting a nardi steering wheel
the motor that will be going in till i get another H22 shooting to get a complete EURO R swap :thumbup:

parts that i have and my work place

the car after i did the work and started the tuck

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It looks like you have the work cut out for you. I think you should just wait for the h22, besides that, I wish you the best of luck.
ya i belive thats what im going to do because i have alot to do still so ya :grinning:

i agree. hold off and save up for that h22. other than than you have a lot of work ahead of you. best of luck.
thank you sir

lots of work aahead... im interested in seeing how well +0 offset wheels are gonna work with this.
we shall see soon ordering the wheels today 15x8 with 0 offset 3"lip on 195/45/15 when i get the wheels there getting a full color change to turquoise so stay tunned

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so yesterday i did some work and i got alot done i sanded down the car to get it ready for paint and took everything out of the bay so i can star welding all the holes shut and fix the driver side.... there are a few dents so im ganna start on those today 02/03/09 and im making a custom color so shes going to be 1 of a kind... the outside is bieng painted a custom purple/blue color that i made =) and the engine bay is going to be turquoise along with the wheels also all paint and body work is bieng don by me =)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so yesterday i did some work and i got alot done i sanded down the car to get it ready for paint and took everything out of the bay so i can star welding all the holes shut and fix the driver side.... there are a few dents so im ganna start on those today 02/04/09 and im making a custom color so shes going to be 1 of a kind... the outside is bieng painted a custom purple/blue color that i made =) and the engine bay is going to be turquoise along with the wheels also all paint and body work is bieng don by me =)
now on to the pic's lmk what you think
the wire tuck

then i started sanding all the spray paint primer off and down to the original color that is white going to start fixing all the dents and dings started pulling everything out of the bay and started on that first

after a few hours of sanding this is the finished produst so far enjoy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts