Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo this past week it hailed in Austin and I got hailed on by little chunks(barely missed the golf ball sized ones) of ice and I didnt think there was anything but, I was wrong. The small minute dents are only apparent in certain lights but there are quite a few on the hood,some on the roof. Hehe insurance is about to paaayy! Anyone else in Austin get any hail damage?

·
Registered
476 Posts
shinjimae said:
Sooo this past week it hailed in Austin and I got hailed on by little chunks(barely missed the golf ball sized ones) of ice and I didnt think there was anything but, I was wrong. The small minute dents are only apparent in certain lights but there are quite a few on the hood,some on the roof. Hehe insurance is about to paaayy! Anyone else in Austin get any hail damage?
heh this happened to me, in CT. You could tell then dents in ANY light. Good thing it was an old 93 accord.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
i got nailed by pretty much the same thing.....nearly 1/2 the size of golf balls.

I had like 30+dents in the roof, hood, and trunk.

i have some old pics ill post if i remember this weekend..

i was pissed but the car ended up getting totalled 2 months later.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Yeah, I heard about the hail..

It was soooo weird.. there was a HUGE cloud with severe weather expected to hit my house at 9:51 p.m.. and there was still no sign of it at 12:00..

I was really worried that it might be worse now, because I heard 2 inch hail.. which would rip apart my car.

Finally, at like 1:00.. it starts raining hard, but no hail.

It went from 2 in to none at all! I was soo happy.. there's already too many dents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts