1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
any other pictures of the actual cars?

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
lol yea firaga21 is suppose to post up the "tripod" pictures :) wow i didnt know that my headlight had so much glare in the pictures

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Not bad. I would travel to some meets, but my car isn't looking too good just yet. I still need to repaint my front bumper that I bought a couple weeks ago. Just been a little lazy, plus I'd much rather paint in a paint booth than my backyard.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Not bad. I would travel to some meets, but my car isn't looking too good just yet. I still need to repaint my front bumper that I bought a couple weeks ago. Just been a little lazy, plus I'd much rather paint in a paint booth than my backyard.
my car is 3 different colors!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
obviously from the picture haha. how many cars went? and you're right, quality is pretty bad.

looks like you have that brightest prelude @ the meet
i said it was fuzzy not bad! well...

yes sir i do have the brightest lude haha
about 10 or more cars came out to my spot

·
Registered
476 Posts
my car is 3 different colors!
Are you the black 5G with the white hood? Is that on purpose or are you waiting for paint? I actually think it looks pretty interesting and cool, kinda like a reverse of what most people do with getting a CF hood. I think if you painted the higher parts of the hood on each side black like the rest of the car and left the lower center part white it'd look even better.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Are you the black 5G with the white hood? Is that on purpose or are you waiting for paint? I actually think it looks pretty interesting and cool, kinda like a reverse of what most people do with getting a CF hood. I think if you painted the higher parts of the hood on each side black like the rest of the car and left the lower center part white it'd look even better.
im in the mist of a paint job :). well having a white hood wouldn't be all that bad but my car isn't black :notify: its green. just has a black front bumper, back bumper, pass. fender, pass. door, trunk, mirrors :)

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Had i not been an idiot and taken my camera and tripod out of my car i would have gotten some great pictures. I cannot wait to do something like this again.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm gonna have to come up there in the summer and chill with you guys one day

1 - 20 of 65 Posts