Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
iamNOTerator
5,945 Posts
I honestly dont think it could work, Audis headlights make room for the LED strip while prelude lights take up the entire lens. Unless you put the LEDs under the light outside of the lens somehow, It wont fit

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm not sure if you'd have enough room for the LED's to fit in the housing and look CLEAN and LEVEl... Not to mention the price you'd be paying for the Audi headlights, and you'd only be using the LED's out of... I'm not totally sure how much they would cost. But I'd say ATLEAST 450.00
And all you're getting are some LED's... No doubt about it it would look absolutely sick, I thought about the same idea. But if you're willing to do the modifying and willing to spend some cashola, then I'm all for watching!

-Eludenu.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
well you dont have to but the headlights, you just buy a strip of led that look similar, i saw this guy did it to an s2000, i wil try to find the link

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
pretty sweet on the s2k...i dont think its possible with the stock headlights...maybe if you can find some nice looking aftermarket headlights that have enough room for them

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
It would work perfectly and you would have plenty of space if you retrofitted bi-xenon projectors into the lights. Thats what I would do at least especially since youd be putting a lot of money into adding the LED strips at least do it right. You could also help offset the cost of the audi lights by selling off the projectors or using them yourself for your retrofit.

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
It would work perfectly and you would have plenty of space if you retrofitted bi-xenon projectors into the lights. Thats what I would do at least especially since youd be putting a lot of money into adding the LED strips at least do it right. You could also help offset the cost of the audi lights by selling off the projectors or using them yourself for your retrofit.
Too bad I just sold my headlights. And TRYING to sell my car. =[

I meant the s2k mod. lol.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts