Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 2000 type sh and unfortunately my engine eats more oil than Santa eats cookies on Christmas Eve so I'm rebuilding it lol. I'm looking to get a little more than 250hp out of the build but the atts unit won't allow more, so I'm just wondering if anyone here has removed their atts unit or gotten around this problem someway. I appreciate any info you have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
ATTS can handle more than 250bhp. Its a torque vectoring system so its the torque that you need to be aware of.
It will be fine however you will be limited to only the Greddy Emanage Ultimate for tunning.

I supercharged my JDM Type S with the Emanage and have ended up removing atts and putting in a full mfactory m2p4 short ration box and a p28 ecu for much goodness as no one in the uk touched the emanage and i has problems with it leaning out of the tune fighting my Type S ecu.

It was a good decision. I used a helical Mfactory LSD upgraded to 78% torque biasing and it feels just like ATTS just slightly less obvious and it works in a straight line and is lighter and less complicated.

WIN!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts