Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am currently in the middle of deleting my ATTS! I've got an adapter plate all made, an h23 transmission (m2k4) installed and the half shaft from a base. Went to install the half shaft today and it stick to far out from the block to go in at all for some reason. When the legs are moved to the side it fits ??? Photos included

·
Registered
93 Posts

no clue...sorry

·
Administrator
6,890 Posts
With the carrier sitting as it should - is the shaft sitting straight when going into the transmission or is it slightly off-center?

If it's not straight, then the carrier may need to be shaved down where it bolts to the block, and you don't even have the adapter in place so that would be very odd. I've not seen an H23 transmission used before (although I don't pay much attention to these conversion threads) so I cannot comment on the compatibility.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With the carrier sitting as it should - is the shaft sitting straight when going into the transmission or is it slightly off-center?

If it's not straight, then the carrier may need to be shaved down where it bolts to the block, and you don't even have the adapter in place so that would be very odd. I've not seen an H23 transmission used before (although I don't pay much attention to these conversion threads) so I cannot comment on the compatibility.
definitely not sitting straight and then put at even more of an angle with the adapter plate. I have been told many times that the h23 trans works but this is not encouraging ahaha. Would love some info from someone who has done this before I start shaving the bearing carrier but looks like that is the solution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts