Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
Man I was just about to post this thread up... Looks like you beat me to it. So now I should get to finally meet the one called "daily interlude."

I think most of them (luders) are going to get there like about 8:30ish.

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
latigidyblod said:
hey im 2.2l in IA lol whats up? never knew you came here
lol look at my post count compared to IA. your the guy with the silver lude right?

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
yeah.... He wants to race me in his hatch but for some reason he doesn't remember me lol... I don't go to the spots that much anymore.

·
formerly 2.3vtec gal
212 Posts
woohoo! I'm excited, but I know going tonight is gonna make me depressed! I hate going to meets without the car........ JUNE 1st!!!!!!! it will be tuned and ON THE ROAD finally. Hard to believe it's been almost a year since it's been alive! It shall be cool to meet some of you all though... and the infamous DAILY INTERLUDE! <---- I heard that guy was immortal! :p

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
lol
I don't have my car either. Something about it being build to a 2.4L or something like that. Idunno

Edit: won't make. Don't have anybody to pic me up tonight....

·
formerly 2.3vtec gal
212 Posts
sorry you couldn't make it!

well it was an eventful night for TeamInterlude atleast... One of our guys snapped a timing belt about 2 blocks from the Varsity and had to get towed back home. Other than that minor setback about 6 or 7 of us showed up.... half without cars though lol. I was in the parking lot a total of about 30 minutes the entire night... so I didn't really get to see many people... but those that I did get to see- it was a pleasure.... minus one asswipe.......... anyways I guess next time I will have my lude up and running! see ya then

1 - 11 of 11 Posts