Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday, January 31st, is the first day of "test and tune" at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds. A few people from the Killsforum are planning on riding down there and getting a few runs in. Maybe a few "grudge" matches between people that they have been waiting on, or just to see how your car lines up against another. All in all it is for a good time. Me and Jason (350ZFTW) decided that we would meet at VENDETTA'S on 155, in McDonough, would be the best meeting spot and we will all leave from there to head down to the track... We are planning on meeting there around 10 A.M. and leaving by 10:20 or so. The test and tune begins at noon. So let me know if you will be at Summit for the roll out so we know who to expect...

Surprisingly there is about 20 people on I.A. that's going. Just add to the list.

1. Dakilla4Ever

·
Registered
734 Posts
I might be interested. I know my car isnt ready for the race season right now, but I might take it and run low boost.

Ill let you know when it gets close.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Dam I wished my ride would be ready for this. I would love to check out what it can do after it's done. Oh well. Have fun guys, I know I would.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts