Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Some interesting cars there. the CF hood on the 4th gen is different with the hood scoop but not bad. also, more pictures of the 5th gen with the huge offset?

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Wish I could have made it up for that.

Mike (H4L)

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Looks like a good turnout and that hood scoop on the 4th gen is a wrx hood scoop isnt it? It looks pretty stupid IMO unless theres a jrsc under that hood ahha

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
you live down in AZ now?

looked like a good turn out. cant wait until i move down.

Kinda. I was at another car show in Tubac, AZ. Mostly classics. I am starting a detailing business. The car I did for the show won 2nd in the 1958-1964 class. It was a 59 Ford retractable hard top. Red and white in color. I also got some business frm the show that I have to get done before I head back to MN as I have to be up there by Feb. 2.

I got to drive a 91 NSX today because of yesterday. God I want one and this one will be going up 4 sale soon.

Check out www.carnuts.org they should be updating hopefully soon. They will be posting pics of the cars that won awards. I am in the passenger seat of the car I did for the show.

Mike (H4L)

·
master bater
1,682 Posts
that hood scoop on the 4th gen is a wrx hood scoop isnt it? It looks pretty stupid IMO unless theres a jrsc under that hood ahha
Yea because that would make a difference on the appearance if it had a JRSC. Reguardless, it was an awsome turn out. Next time I think we should all meet at the Tempe Market Place for eats and then head to the pavillions early so we can park together and show our lude pride and get some good spots this time. Even though we severly out numbered every other models and the civic/integras were trying to hang out with us.:spinface:

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
what wheels are on that white 5th gen w/ the black front lip? i've never seen a good pic of that car from the side and i think i might really like the gold meshies...

great looking cars tho guys.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
You're one of us now.
I'll will be back with a car sometime I hope sooner than later. I am sure I will see you at a Sat. night gathering again. It was nice to bump into you the other week there.

Mike (H4L)

·
Registered
644 Posts
good turn out guys!
more good meets to come
ps. lingerie party was amazing lol
have i told u i hate u lately? thanks for the invite to see whores

Kinda. I was at another car show in Tubac, AZ. Mostly classics. I am starting a detailing business. The car I did for the show won 2nd in the 1958-1964 class. It was a 59 Ford retractable hard top. Red and white in color. I also got some business frm the show that I have to get done before I head back to MN as I have to be up there by Feb. 2.

I got to drive a 91 NSX today because of yesterday. God I want one and this one will be going up 4 sale soon.

Check out www.carnuts.org they should be updating hopefully soon. They will be posting pics of the cars that won awards. I am in the passenger seat of the car I did for the show.

Mike (H4L)
more details on detailing mike, lmk whats up i would love to have a full detail in the near future

·
Registered
31 Posts
Was my first local meet, and I'm glad I went.
I'm still hoping to see some of those pics you took while we were rollin' though.

For some reason I expected a lot of you guys to be douche bags, but everyone I met there was chill. Oh yeah... and I need to remember to bring a CHAIR next time.

-Ken (Teal '96 VTEC Prelude)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts