Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sounds GREAT with my turbo application. I dont reccomend this if your engine is stock, it will probably sound very raspy without a cat/res.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had this on my 95 Eagle Talon GSX and loved it, I plan on buying it for my 5g as well. Only problem is i had my Cat replaced and they cut out the flanges and welded it in...Those bastards!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
This sounds GREAT with my turbo application. I dont reccomend this if your engine is stock, it will probably sound very raspy without a cat/res.
I agree its raspy and very loud on a N/A vehicle without a cat. I had this set up for the last 4 yrs and just finally put the cat on and a turbo cat muffler. Its a fun exhaust, but its ear shattering on a drive by at full throttle. I dont think its very practical if you go get drunk on the weekends because u never know when u may get pulled over with the N/A set up with no cat. Its not for a person trying to be a sleeper. But all said and done, it was fun when it lasted. I recommend this exhaust to a person who likes attention.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have the N1 on my lude right now. I love it! Sounds excellent, and not ricey at all. I do have a cat though. I like how it's quiet when I'm puttin' through town, but when I get on it, it really opens up. Looks great too, if you're into that "look I have a huge tip" kinda thing. No pun intended. I'd recommend it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cant wait to thrown the headers on ill probably post a video of before and after :]
Let me kno i finterested. PeacE!

·
Registered
458 Posts
def loud exh.my first exh i've put on. loved it for awhile. dont forget to carry silencerMozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) VZW:SCH-i910 PPC 240x400

·
Registered
185 Posts
I currently have the N1 and its fun around town but if you do any kind of highway driving it gets old really fast.Im switching mine out for an OBX twinloop muffler my girlfriend got me for my birthday and also a Hytech replica header I just got from Kronn's group buy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great exhaust nice and deep sounds almost like a european car, its on my 1995 prelude with a beat up half ass compression with usdm manifold, usdm ecu, and specter filter, stock headers, my friends tell me it sounds raw when flying by in vtec. sounds great in car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have this on my stock headers, the sound started to get quiet since i drove around alot, when going up hills, its really loud at low rpms, the tip is 4 inch , really huge tho. when vtec kicks in, its a beast

1 - 16 of 16 Posts