Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok some bitch is going around NYC in a Blue prelude 4gen and she talkin some kinda bullshit about she beat 2 motorcycles ya right anyways if u no her just let a brother no where she rest at i wanna see if she can drive as good as she clames cuz a friend of mind said she talked 2 her and shes like she beat a BMW witch anit shit i can beat a bmw in my mothers car and 2 motorcycles witch is bullshit unless u got slicks and 1300 hp so if u no this girl let a brother know THX:tongue2:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Turbo Prelude said:
Ok some bitch is going around NYC in a Blue prelude 4gen and she talkin some kinda bullshit about she beat 2 motorcycles ya right anyways if u no her just let a brother no where she rest at i wanna see if she can drive as good as she clames cuz a friend of mind said she talked 2 her and shes like she beat a BMW witch anit shit i can beat a bmw in my mothers car and 2 motorcycles witch is bullshit unless u got slicks and 1300 hp so if u no this girl let a brother know THX:tongue2:
lmao yo speedy this shyt came outta no where. yo who is this chick? and she drives a lude? where in nyc? damn let a brotha know man.

·
Registered
949 Posts
First of all why are you letting words get to you.She probably sayin that cuz she aint got anything better to do?! what kind lude she drivin? a 4th gen.Yo if she says she can beat the world then good for her!If you do ever meet her just bet fo r tittles and that will be that.who knows maybe she got something big under there.You know how queens girls are, if they want sumthing bad enough they know to just open their legs.There a few girls who earn their shit the right way.They know who i'm talkin bout.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.