Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im new to this website.. And im working on a euro R jackson racing supercharged build. Im stuck with two last things... Im wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram or can give me a step by step on how the wires from the crank sensor is supposed to line up with the wires in the JDM distributor. Ive found one diagram but the plug in the diagram was a 10-pin.. And the motor ive got has 8 pins.. Please help me folks.

And if I get that situated.. What are some suggestions for me when it comes to running ecu components if I want to get an okay tune??

-1997 Honda Prelude SH

·
Administrator
6,802 Posts
First off....what are you running?

Euro r swap on an SH that is .....remaining obd2? going obd1? Any reason for using the internal coil distributor?

Which harness are you using - I can only assume the factory SH H22a4 harness?

You could simply get a conversion harness from Rywire to convert your obd2 engine harness to the obd1 distributor. I believe it requires one extra wire to be added in order for the crank signal to be given via that method.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First off....what are you running?

Euro r swap on an SH that is .....remaining obd2? going obd1? Any reason for using the internal coil distributor?

Which harness are you using - I can only assume the factory SH H22a4 harness?

You could simply get a conversion harness from Rywire to convert your obd2 engine harness to the obd1 distributor. I believe it requires one extra wire to be added in order for the crank signal to be given via that method.

Thanks for replying! Yes I am using the obd2 harness from the SH. I was going to go with rywire but at that time I was still a little confused.. Now I have an idea of what to do .. And after reading a couple of forums I chose the splicing route.

But when I did that I realized the JDM internal coil dizzy had only one female side for the harness plug and I need two plug ins. The only way I see possible now is to run the h23a1 dizzy ... Which is what i figured out after doing some research.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts