Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering who would be interested in a group buy on king springs for our ludes, straight from the factory. i was talking to my boss today about it and he said he'd be willing to sign up as the western canadian distributor and give us great pricing on them. but only if we can get enough people, doesn't have to be just first gen springs, can be for whatever car they make it for, he said he wants at least 20 people

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm definitely interested.

But I think it's gonna be a challenge to get 20 people interested AND committed to buying. I know there are usually lots of people that say they want in for group deals, but when it comes to paying, that's another story.

You might wanna try 1stgencivic.com, they have a 2nd gen civic forum there and I know there are several people there waiting for springs and king makes some for their cars too (actually same part number as prelude springs so I was thinking we could use 2nd gen B&G springs for our cars, but they're on eternal backorder so that doesn't help).

·
Registered
117 Posts
count me #4 if so.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've already got a set of the King springs. Let me know how much they are going to be though cause I might want a spare set.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
if i can convince my parents to let me get the 1st gen i want ill most likely be in dpepnding on price.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dunno yet king springs has yet to get back to me with info, their costomer service sucks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd be up for that. By springs I guess you mean suspension springs, (sorry if thats really obvious!!)

I'm in the UK but I'd be hapy to send some money over along with postage if they could get shipped to the UK. I take it UK 1st gens and US 1st Gens can take the same springs?

·
Registered
117 Posts
you are correct. They have the same springs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts