Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought these LED Angel Eye headlights about 7 months ago from ebay and recently the angel eyes stop working in 1 of them, so I brought it to my auto-electrician and when he opened it up he found that 1 of the high voltage relays (part no.TY956) wasn't working. I tried electronic stores and motorfactors for it and they all said to get it from the manufacturer. Unfortunately, I can find the sellers details to ask him for the manufacturers details. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Here's a pic of the light
http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm21/howlinator/?action=view&current=P5280051.jpghttp://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm21/howlinator/?action=view&current=P5280051.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,227 Posts
Those aren't LEDs. They're CCFLs. So far i've noticed the outer rings (around high beams) Really do not like to light up unless I "warm them up" with my high beams.

It's been absolutley freezing here in PA though.

Those are made by Anzo btw.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I was looking at other pics in your album
Posted via Mobile
Ya, those other pics are on there from the "How big are your girlfriends boobs" thread. and no its not a stardard relay, i tried a few electrical place and they said i'd have 2 get it from the manufacturer

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
na i wanna keep 'em in. any1 know the name of the manufacturer?

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
na i wanna keep 'em in. any1 know the name of the manufacturer?
okay then why don't you start by posting a picture of the relay itself. there are about a million different kinds of relays and your descriptions aren't helping much.

edit: did you bring the relay to those electrical places? did they tell you what kind of relay it was? because "not standard" isn't very useful here. have you tried contacting the seller? looking at the headlight to see what brand it was? try contacting the manufacturer for details?

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
damn neon....
that could have been fun...
for just a second you know :tounge:

why not just take the led lights out completely...?
I know... For real... it took me mad time to post them pics!!!

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
I know... For real... it took me mad time to post them pics!!!
it took that long to copy and paste half a dozen pics? shouldn't have taken more than a min. anywho. let's stay on topic.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i finally got the name of the manufacturer from the seller. They're made by a company called Eagle Eyes and i got a phone number so i'm ganna try call them in a while. I'm just wondering has anybody else who bought these lights had the same problem, coz i know there's a few other guy on here that have them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh and i think it's actually an inverter, not a relay

1 - 18 of 18 Posts