Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just want to buy the civic 2007 wheel but i dont know hoy them looks on a lude. if anyone have pics i will apreciate it

·
Registered
323 Posts
i just want to buy the civic 2007 wheel but i dont know hoy them looks on a lude. if anyone have pics i will apreciate it
these are 08 si rims but i think they're the same as the 07s

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ur gonna need some spacers for the wheel to clear the caliper or grind down some of ur caliper. I gave those si's to ffxbb6, I had spacer when I ran them. But I sold them before I gave the wheels to him so he had to grind down his caliper for the wheels to clear the front. I think the rears are ok I can't remember. If someones got them to fit without spacers, correct me if I'm wrong lol
Posted via Mobile

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
IMO they don't flow right with the angular lines of the Prelude. RSX-S wheels are a bit better.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just threw these on my Accord w/the BB6 front suspension and this is the only thing holding me up. How much of the caliper do I have to grind, and what tools would I use to grind it? How much grinding would be unsafe?

·
_
2,494 Posts
it looks like poop. dont do it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts