Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in brisbane with a h22 powered 3rd gen lude? I'm getting my 3G lude at the end of the month and I was thinking of doing one of these swaps myself w/ my old man but I'd like to just meet someone experienced in the swap n check out their lude if hey don't mind. I read he forums about the swap but I'm not mechanical minded so I wouldn't know wth I'm reading haha. (sometimes)

·
Premium Member
16,691 Posts
Anyone in brisbane with a h22 powered 3rd gen lude? I'm getting my 3G lude at the end of the month and I was thinking of doing one of these swaps myself w/ my old man but I'd like to just meet someone experienced in the swap n check out their lude if hey don't mind. I read he forums about the swap but I'm not mechanical minded so I wouldn't know wth I'm reading haha. (sometimes)
You need to read this thread first: http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315370

Since you guys are right hand drive luders, you would just need the engine harness made for the RHD side.

I heard there was some other minor issue to be sorted out due to the steering will being on the Right hand side.

There is three Preludeaustralia.com members who have done it.

Edit: Here is the member who is on here and PreludeAustralia.com as well with his swap: http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?39541-My-VTEC-3rd-gen!&highlight=

I sold the Aussie guys their H22 swap mounts back in 2006.

Sean

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Whew. did an all nighter reading those threads @[email protected]" massive head ach haha.

well cheers for that 1funryd :) i understand it's such a big job and there's lots of fidgeting and re-locating things. i think i might just do a simple auto-manual conversion on the b20.

also, a quick question: will the car still beep in reverse if it's converted from auto-manual? i sorta like that feature. haha.

EDIT: Actually i'll just ask that question in the 3g thread since that's what it's there for xD ty again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts