Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help me decide which to spend my hard saved money on:
Currently have S.T. rear sway bar, neuspeed sports springs, koni yellows, and AEM CAI.

Should I get...

OPTION 1:
+ WW RS Lip Kit (Nordic Misted)
+ One large dent and several small dings repaired
+ Greddy Evo 2 catback
+ Projector retrofit
+ JDM Fogs and clear turn signals
+ MSD Ignition
+ Fuel Rails
+ Clutch
+ Rear Strut & Lower Tie bars
+ Pulleys
+ VAFC

...or should I get...

OPTION 2:
+ Engagement ring for girlfriend.

:sad: :inlove:

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
The safest thing to do is go with option #1. :)

You're going to spend several grand on an engagement ring? My roomate did that, then they broke up...he was stuck with a $8,000 ring and had to pawn it. Therefor stuff the car > ring. :)

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
put your money in an ing savings account and don't waste it on cars or girls

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Evo 2!!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
if u ask us here we gona tell you to go for OPTION 1 cause this is an "auto fourm". if you ask OPTION 2 in an "Engagement ring for girlfriend" fourm they will tell you to go for OPTION 2.

soooo.. yea....
OPTION 1 dude!

if i was you.. i would spend a little and save the rest.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
save the money until you really know what you want to do. if you really do decide to marry this girl you'll be glad you didnt blow the money on car parts.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Boosted521 said:
save the money until you really know what you want to do. if you really do decide to marry this girl you'll be glad you didnt blow the money on car parts.
yes, and if you guys break up, you'll be glad you didn't blow the money on an engagement ring.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I think you should send it in to one of those agencies that will use it to feed a starving child in Ethiopia or Uzbekiwakijakiwakkastan.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
No matter what anyone here says, we can't help you with option 2, so yea. From our perspective, option 1 is best.

Oh, and btw. The idea of spending thousands on rings and weddings is for either

a) RICH people
b) TOTAL RETARDS

My wife got an 800 dollar 1/2 carrot princess cut diamond. The band is thick and the diamonds are large. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Forget about mods for a car, those thousands could go towards a home for the two of you....

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Hprelude5R said:
No matter what anyone here says, we can't help you with option 2, so yea. From our perspective, option 1 is best.

Oh, and btw. The idea of spending thousands on rings and weddings is for either

a) RICH people
b) TOTAL RETARDS

haha, i totally agree

too bad the gf doesnt :(

·
Registered
168 Posts
irolllow said:
I think you should send it in to one of those agencies that will use it to feed a starving child in Ethiopia or Uzbekiwakijakiwakkastan.
where exactly is Uzbekiwakijakiwakkastan?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Dude NO DOUBT on the car!!!here is why when things dont work out with your girlfriend the car will get you even HOTTER CHICKS!!!!:tongue2:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts