Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here's another update. Some of you might remember I was gathering all the stuff for a rebuild for my 89 Si. So far I've rebuilt the engine with a new timing belt, tensioner, water pump, all seals and gaskets, etc. etc., and a new Exedy Racing clutch. I also redid the stock tan interior in black and blue. I got some 17" Motegi MR7's off my friend but 2 of the 4 are bent so I have to replace those. I fixed all the common problems (in car shower, power steering seal leak, etc.), bought a new rear side window to replace my busted one, fixed my spoiler so it doesn't shake at speeds above 55 mph and got new motor mounts. I just oredered my Fidanza flywheel last Friday, so when that gets here the engine and tranny can go back together and be dropped in the car. After its running again I'm going to get my other 2 rims, then get rid of the gold pinstripe and have it painted by my friends dad.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
sounds awesome! pics? u no whats funny. i fou8nd 2 of them rims at the swap meet this past weekend for 45 bucks no tires. 17s. i wish i new u coulda used them. they were silver. and he had 4 white ones w. tires but he wanted 500...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL I guess I should have posted that in the wanted section. I don't have any money for them right now anyways, I spent my whole check on my flywheel, filling up my truck, and food lol. The rims I got have brand new tires on them. My friend said Pep Boys has 17" MR7's for $100 a piece so hopefully he is right. My flywheel just got dropped off about 15 minutes ago lol. Another question, should the Fidanza sticker go on my car?? If it should, where you guys think I should put it??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts