Honda Prelude Forum banner

What Should i do with my trim?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I say paint them, but it looks good either way to me just don't paint the grill as stated above.

·
ROKSTARR
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is just like your z3 fender thread. why are you asking us anyway? look around at pics and decide what you like for yourslef. its your freakin car, so your opinion is the only one that matters.
WELL sorry!! Maybe i would like to know peoples opinions! And i know its my freaking car, i plan on doing what the fuck i want with it. Id just like alittle input from the public, and yeah it is like the fender post. So im sorry i would like opinions from other 3rd gen owners. MAybe ill just leave the damn forums.. If i cant ask a few simple opinions without getting jumped on.

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
In my opinion, the trim on the 88/89 looks better black. The trim on the 90/91 looks better painted.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
hes just like me, indecisive.
cut him some slack..

i say paint em, but i dont know what color your car is..
but if its black or maybe dark blue it should look good.

·
Registered
567 Posts
this is just like your z3 fender thread. why are you asking us anyway? look around at pics and decide what you like for yourslef. its your freakin car, so your opinion is the only one that matters.
Don't get upset, maybe he's a robot and only does what other people tell him to! JK MasNlp.:beerglass:

·
ROKSTARR
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, naw im no robot.I just like people's opinion's, and what people think look better, i like both painted and un painted, i was looking for opinions from people who have owned and been around these cars more than i have.

·
Registered
454 Posts
The car will look good with the trim painted or not, it just comes down to personal preference...since ur 3rd gen is red, I'd say paint 'em.

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Painted trim makes the sides of the car look higher. The black trim kind of breaks it up a bit.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Painted trim makes the sides of the car look higher. The black trim kind of breaks it up a bit.
I like black trim. I'm keeping my lude white with all black trim. I'm going to restore everything eventually so it looks new but I just like the side trim breaking up the side.:headbang:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
jsut repaint them black. it'll look better imo

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
Paint them red. If you don't like it, it's easy to repaint them black again yourself. (Unlike painting them red yourself.)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
black is the way to go

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Paint them red. If you don't like it, it's easy to repaint them black again yourself. (Unlike painting them red yourself.)

Smart. I agree with color matching them, and as MC suggested, it is much easier to change back to black yourself, becuase you don't have to worry about color match. Good thinking MC!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts