Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few of us local NYers got together last minute at Hooters n jus chilled.

Didnt take much bc it was brick as fuck outside!! Sorry for only posting mostly of Chimp's 4X4 AUTO Lude!! Used my girl's camera to snap quick shots!!!

Got my car back intact after the accident n upgraded my city lights to yellow to match my upgraded yellow HID fogs!!! :top:

·
Registered
641 Posts
man get your self a tri-pod, lol:tounge2:. Love the yellow fogs looking good Chimp

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only took 2 pics bc my girl was freezing to death in the cold n she snapped a few and ran back in my car. My bad man...next time we HOOTERS then i'll snap pics myself!!!! :top:

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
I only took 2 pics bc my girl was freezing to death in the cold n she snapped a few and ran back in my car. My bad man...next time we HOOTERS then i'll snap pics myself!!!! :top:
Pansies, you guys at the East coast dont know anything about cold. I walk out side in shorts with -10 weather, beat that! JK, but yeah, sucks you only had the cellphone. Friends and warmth are more important than pics anyway.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Yellow HID fogs? explain.
The HID's color output is yellow. 3000K I believe. I went to get his kit when me and some other luders got ours and we put it in for him at the NJ meet. Hoped I answered your question. Check the NJ meet pics in the photo gallery for more pics.

·
Registered
568 Posts
brandon you only took 2 pics?? lol. FAIL

haha

you comin by my house for super bowl sunday? and you gotta hook me up w/ your tattoo artist. gotta get some shyt done in a few months. the work he did for you looks mint!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
The HID's color output is yellow. 3000K I believe. I went to get his kit when me and some other luders got ours and we put it in for him at the NJ meet. Hoped I answered your question. Check the NJ meet pics in the photo gallery for more pics.

where did you get it?:uriel:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought the fogs from here on PP.com and then joined in on the group buy of the HID 3000K to have it installed into my fogs!!! Whenever I go snowboarding I have the fogs on and they shine off of the snow on the roads!!! Works 10X better then my 6000K HID in my headlights bc white light on white snow is :thumpdown:

Funny shit is people recognize my car by the HID headlights and HID fog with CF hood!!! :rofl:

Gonna have to drive around not attracting attention....:rofl:

My boy that did my tat work actually works in the Jamaica Mall Center. I got my shiet done for free, but he'll lower it for you if you want him to work on your piece since you know me?!?!

The Super Bowl...I'll let you kno bc I told Russ that I'm sick bc my lungs are congested as hell!!! Lemme see how I feel by then aight?!?!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I didnt bc I got there late and last minute and it's too cold for the girls to come out at around near midnight jus to snap some pics!!! :rofl:

·
I lub Denny one tiem
2,377 Posts
brandon you get ur tats done at jamaica mall?:laugh: which place do u go to? i got some tattoo's at jamaica on the coliseum block

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My godbro works at the tat spot in the colliseum, but he lives in Flushing and i get it done at his crib!!! Bc if he did my tat at his work place then he'd have to charge me and since mine is FREE, then I have no choice but to go where he tells me to!!!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
There or another spot call Buffalo Wild Wings in Centereach Zip- 11720
He wanted to go Saturday but the weather does not look good so I asked him about Sunday. Bill was down but I'm waiting for the thread starter to hear his opinion. What day is good for you. Knowing you work too damn much. LOL

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you inform me by tomo then after 5pm this Saturday or anytime Sunday is good for me!!! Seeing as how I work like a :bandit:!!! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts