1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
why does it say it has ABS? could you get abs and 4ws ive only seen one or the other...or does my 91 si 4ws have abs and i dont know cause it doesnt run yet....i know this sounds dumb....

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
danny_d19 said:
What do you need another one for? I dont see the point
I am a prelude-a-holic....I NEED LUDES!!! Especially 3rd gens. And I want another 4ws...and to have 2 phoenix red 3rd gens would be awesome!!

EDIT: And I don't think it has ALB...it didn't come with the USDM Si 4ws...

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
That'd be awesome if you showed up in the red one to buy it :D Go for it, man.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
put the money into the red lude. the one that you already have.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
flamencolude97 said:
put the money into the red lude. the one that you already have.
I will put money into it reguardless. But I am not gonna pay that price tag that the guy is asking......

It's nice to have a few nice running cars. I may just end up having one of the ludes as a designated DD and fix up the civic. I like having 2 DD's...

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I just like the idea that somewhere out there is a guy slowly amassing an army of 3g preludes. Borderline urban legend stuff.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SquishyPanda said:
I just like the idea that somewhere out there is a guy slowly amassing an army of 3g preludes. Borderline urban legend stuff.
Because of the kinda car guy i am...I will end up fixing the car up anyway.

I am also looking for a stock 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo.....That would also be hott!

But just to go pick up this car and say to the guy, "I am looking to buy the car you have on your lot that looks like this *points at my red lude*" THAT would be hilarious.

·
Registered
991 Posts
DO IT!!!!!! Seriously do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.

I dare you... NO I double dare you mother fucker* buy another prelude

* I don't dislike you butters ;) Just think Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
i thought u were having problems and had to get rid of your ludes and find somehwere else (not with your parents) to live?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2qu1k4u said:
i thought u were having problems and had to get rid of your ludes and find somehwere else (not with your parents) to live?
It seems right now it's a toss up because they are all lovely dovey again. I am just trying to pick up another job to pay to get out still.....gotta get these bills paid off so I can move on.

It's time....fo sho!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Looks in good condition, it doesnt have that many miles either. so yeah if you feel the need for a new lude...go for it.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
specbb6 said:
Looks in good condition, it doesnt have that many miles either. so yeah if you feel the need for a new lude...go for it.
It's not so much the fact of a new lude...just another lude. And honestly...I still to this day have not bought a car that was in good cosmetic condition.....ROFL.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I just like watching your sig get longer and longer :D

That thing is in way better shape than the ones I've been looking at lately.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SquishyPanda said:
I just like watching your sig get longer and longer :D
HAHA. Longer and longer with ludes? Or just in general? :devil:

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
butterthegreat said:
But just to go pick up this car and say to the guy, "I am looking to buy the car you have on your lot that looks like this *points at my red lude*" THAT would be hilarious.
You should get that on camera and share it with us. :tongue2:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
si_speed said:
You should get that on camera and share it with us. :tongue2:
I truly think that's the biggest reason I want to do it...Just slap my stock alloys back on and put the stock spoiler on and drive there and do the routine....HA...I will do it on friday and get it on video...LOL...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts