Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys
i found a listing on ebay for high amp alternators but they don't have one listed for a h22a. they do how ever have a 160 amp listed for a accord f22
can anyone tell me if this accord alt will work on the h22a?
thanks

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
See if 4alterstart.com has one. That would deliver to cold as gonads where you are haha. Thats where I bought mine. They are located in dallas, texas. Very strict lifetime warranty. I have a pic of mine in my garage with phone number on it too. Its a 170 amp built for 91 prelude b21a1/b20a5.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See if 4alterstart.com has one. That would deliver to cold as gonads where you are haha. Thats where I bought mine. They are located in dallas, texas. Very strict lifetime warranty. I have a pic of mine in my garage with phone number on it too. Its a 170 amp built for 91 prelude b21a1/b20a5.
thanks cudaboy
i'll check them out. as far as cold goes you have no idea. this morning -38c here on the east coast of canada thats dam near -40 f kids.
man i hate winter!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
thanks cudaboy
i'll check them out. as far as cold goes you have no idea. this morning -38c here on the east coast of canada thats dam near -40 f kids.
man i hate winter!

-40F *is* -40C

and yeah.....too cold from me.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
-38 degree Celsius = -36.4 degree Fahrenheit
-40 degree Celsius = -40 degree Fahrenheit

you made me look this up... because for some reason i couldnt wrap my brain around the -40c = -40f thing... either way WAY too cold...

although my dumb ass is voluntarily relocating to somewhere that was -25 last night...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts