Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shitty deal my right head light lights up more than my left side and it seems to be a bit higher, how would i raise up the drivers side one to be on the same level as the passenger side one?

thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BlackPrelude86 said:
have u tried adjusting the 2 screws on the headlight under the cover?
the whole assembly seems to be lose and sitting/aiming lower than the passenger side one

·
Registered
750 Posts
ever wonder if maybe the ball joint connection is worn? Its a bit of work but taking the assembly out and inspecting it is probibly the best bet. I i think the one that is sitting lower will be the one that is giving you problems not the higher one.

·
Registered
856 Posts
What about the four bolts behind the headlight assembly that hold the whole thing on? Sure its not that. Worst case if surrounding structure is damaged you could also shim it there.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got the same problem my drivers side light raises a little higher than the on on the pass. side

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I'm battling that right now.
Turns out my car has been in an accident, because there's a shitload of washers and crap under the four bolts holding the headlight basket in.
Can't get the lines to line up for the life of me.

So I'm trimming the holes on the basket bigger so I can move it around more, and getting longer bolts because I've got like 4 washers stacked and I'm running out of thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts