Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
JDM fo lyf y0
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Damnit. :wzbigcry:

Our driveway is a real stupid design, anyway the deck has this protruding concrete thing and my dad parked too close to my car and in effort to avoiding his car I got too close to this concrete thing and scratched my freshly painted bumper =( (was painted from the retard who crashed into it)

I know its not all thaat bad but it pisses me off. How much do you think it will cost to fix? I'd say most of it would buff out, it hasnt gauged the plastic or anything just taken the paint off and transfered some white paint onto the bumper from our deck.

And to make matters worse, I was given brakes for the dual carb preludes not the Si so they are too small and dont fit so I cant change my brake pads :wzbigcry:

·
JDM fo lyf y0
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehe shes been alot better than the white lude, basically had an all round shit day today =( Lots of crap happend that I dont even wanna think about >_<

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
m1k30rz said:
Hehe shes been alot better than the white lude, basically had an all round shit day today =( Lots of crap happend that I dont even wanna think about >_<
Here's a good rule of thumb. A day is only bad if you find yourself screeming when you pee.:eek:mg:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I would honestly go get a good touch up pen. buff out all of the white, and fill in all the big stuff with touch up.

if it still needs paint, then send it back to the booth. bodywork is a bitch. it seems like I have my car in the paint booth at least once a year.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sucks bro; shit happens btw I like that color.

OMega said:
Here's a good rule of thumb. A day is only bad if you find yourself screeming when you pee.:eek:mg:
^ sig worthy :tongue:

Omega, dont forget: "Every day above ground is a good day"

·
Registered
3 Posts
m1k30rz said:

Damnit. :wzbigcry:

Our driveway is a real stupid design, anyway the deck has this protruding concrete thing and my dad parked too close to my car and in effort to avoiding his car I got too close to this concrete thing and scratched my freshly painted bumper =( (was painted from the retard who crashed into it)

I know its not all thaat bad but it pisses me off. How much do you think it will cost to fix? I'd say most of it would buff out, it hasnt gauged the plastic or anything just taken the paint off and transfered some white paint onto the bumper from our deck.

And to make matters worse, I was given brakes for the dual carb preludes not the Si so they are too small and dont fit so I cant change my brake pads :wzbigcry:
Maybe you can;t drive!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
danny_d19 said:
who the hell are you

Either a joke by m1k30rz, or a loser.

Only kinda funny if it's a joke, because there are some losers like that.

:Rock:

·
Registered
750 Posts
asswipe. this is the shitiest couple weeks youve been having man. well get er done again or try to get it out. O doubt that its coming out though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts