Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:headbang: YAAAAAA!!!!! OK now this has come pics of all the hard work me and my dad did it took us all day :p:p

there hi deph tooo !!!!!!!!!!! picture crazy!!!! W00T!!!W00T!!!!

secksy pin striping lol

now time for the "work" lol

took off the ricer hubs lol ROKEN MEH STEELIES!!!!

all original vv

any one have an extra 2.0si logo for sale lol

got bored

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good man keep it up what are the plans for you lude
UM KILL TEH RUST!!!! lol get rid of the rust and get some of those enkeis that have the parallel spokes (dont know what there called lol)
i also like the apexi t1 dual exhaust kinda wanted to custom fit it to the prelude
drop it low
might do h22 swap after the body is perfect

i also liked that 5th gen prelude of the month with the roof rack i totally want to do that to mine

·
Registered
758 Posts
dont take this the wrong way but im kinda confused. What took you and your dad so long, i mean what did u guys do ? And by pin striping are you being sarcastic lol im sorry maybe im dense

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont take this the wrong way but im kinda confused. What took you and your dad so long, i mean what did u guys do ? And by pin striping are you being sarcastic lol im sorry maybe im dense
ya i was being sarcastc lol it just looked so cooler with the hubs off and i was liek "I need to put this on PreludePower" lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep......I remember my first beer.
wtf i dont do drugs and stuff lol
i remember the first actual jdm car touched it was a early 90s toyota mr2 turbo omg i loved it and then we also met the guy and he was like
"a lot of people that are into cars and stuff like that do stuff and all i have to say is dont do it"

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Welcome to pp.com.

One thing, learn to post pics so I don't have to do a head stand on my keyboard to see them, other than that, looks like you have your work cut out for you.

Nice looking exhaust, NOT!!! It looks like the car has bottomed out a few times, I would hate to see the rest of the exhaust, I wonder if you have a few more leaks though the rest of it.

I might have that 2.0Si badge that you are looking for, it came off my donor car.

Good luck with your new project.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
pppppppaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnttttttttttttt it.

and as for the enkei wheels you were talking about...
RPF1's maybe?
Those look sick Honda, nice call :scool:

I forgot to say something, those are 5 lug, I don't think he wants to do the change over yet, well maybe.....just a thought

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
One thing, learn to post pics so I don't have to do a head stand on my keyboard to see them, other than that, looks like you have your work cut out for you.
Mmmm. Vertigo anyone? (And yes, either hold the camera the right way or rotate with any basic picture editor if you could.)

Good luck with your project, and the guy you talked to kinda had it right. 3rd gen-rs are a rare breed of enthusiast, welcome to PreludePower and your new obsession.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
with the upside down pics... i think he meant it to be an artistic kind of thing. you can see the image rightside up in the reflections in the water.
yep and i wanted those rp whatever wheels but i wanted them black with the red lip

i was going to go with a hardcore touge type look also if anyone remembers the 5th gen prelude of the month with the roof rack i would want that on my prelude too

i found it! this 5th gen prelude insired me thanks ludeboi121 for you sexy ideas!

cant paint it right now cuz it overheats cuz fan dosent kick in and battery dies altenator? or crappy wiring??? i dunno

also i need to fill in the rust near the top of the front window :crazy:

one more thing i kinda wanted to get the si feeling and putt in some 06-08 civic si seats or get the original seats made custom like that any options on that?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No roof rack. We don't drive vans or SUV's. Roof racks are worse than putting retarded bumber stickers on the paint.

And they damage the roof.
i dunno about you but did you look at the 5th gen with one that one was sexxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyy :)

also correct me if im wrong you can turbo the b20a5 right but its not very good too.

i dunno but also i wanted to do a h20 swap
were did you guys get your h20s from?

·
Registered
561 Posts
If done correctly the b20 holds up well to boost. I believe your talking about h22, not h20. You should read FAQs section and the write ups to get a better idea of what you may want to do to your lude.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts